Voice of Research, a unique, international journal in social science, humanities and technology, published quarterly is committed to the Empowerment of Society and Individual. This double blind peer reviewed journal shall strive to promote sustainable development of the society, to play a leadership role in spreading intellectual capital in research relevant to the society, to enhance the creation of potential researchers, to direct the way towards inclusive globalization and inter-connectedness, to guide the society to invent and reinvent education, and to be the currents of learning, development and advancement. Envisaged with the above said aspects, following are the objectives of Voice of Research.
- To enhance knowledge about the concepts, theory, types, methodologies, tools, analysis and report writing of research.
- To enable the potential research and the researcher reach the potential prospects.
- To impart understanding about the concepts, theory, types, methodologies, tools, analysis and report writing to the developing researchers.
- To enable the researcher for his academic growth and development.
- To enlighten the current trends and practices in research.
- To acknowledge the prospects with the latest researches and development in research.
- To suggest the new areas of research.
- To direct the society towards the need of the time.
- To create new opportunities for the potential prospects.
- To develop the skill and competence in research and research report.
- To develop the interest towards research
- To develop the attitude towards research.
- To develop the aptitude towards research.
- To guide the society to invent and reinvent education
- To be the currents of learning, development and advancement.
- To direct the way towards inclusive globalization and inter-connectedness.